Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hollywood

I went to CA over a month ago without my iBOT.
I haven't written about it yet because I've been
lazy, busy, and/or sick.

Overall, I'm glad I didn't take the bot. It would
have been a major pain in the ass transporting it
from the airport to Disneyland to Hollywood and
back to the airport. I also didn't have to worry
about the baggage handlers breaking it. And, if I had
gone into Innovations at Disneyland in the bot,
people would have thought I was there to demonstrate
it.

My daughter really wanted to see Hollywood. We
gawked at star's names for a few blocks and then
headed back for the car. Near the end I had my
sister take a picture of my dirty hands.

One thing I don't miss about the manual chair
at all is the dirty hands.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It never ceases to amaze me how I take things like that for granted, it would never have occured to me. duh!

Stephanie said...

Yup, even gloves don;t solve it. You end up having to take them off and on if you are say shopping, and I don't feel I have as good control on inclines.

Shannon said...

It's pretty gross - the wheels picking up who knows what from the ground and then it getting transferred to your hands. Blech.