Friday, March 23, 2007



Name: Trudy

Species: Canine

Breed: Scruffy Mutt

Age: 10-something

Place of Birth: Unknown

Likes: Food

Dislikes: Any dog bigger than her

Crime: Stealing and consuming chocolate

Been part of my family for: almost 2 years

Trudy says: I really want my mommy to get
an iBOT because then we can explore more
places, and she can frolic on the sandy
beach with me!

A couple of weeks ago I bought a bag of
Easter chocolates. The next day, I thought
to myself, "Gee, I think I might enjoy a
chocolate". So I looked to the table where
I had last seen them, but they were gone. I
searched and I searched but they were nowhere
to be found. The next day I thought to
myself, "Gee, I think I might enjoy a
chocolate". So I looked to the table where
I had last seen them, but they were gone. I
searched and I searched but they were nowhere
to be found. The next day I thought to
myself, "Gee, I think I might enjoy a
chocolate". So I looked to the table where
I had last seen them, but they were gone. I
searched and I searched but they were nowhere
to be found. The next day I was sweeping
the junk that had collected under a piece
of furniture in the living room, and I
discovered an empty bag that had at one
time in recent history containted Easter
chocolates. It had Trudy spit all over
it.

As you may or may not know, chocolate can
be toxic to dogs (and cats). She must have
thrown it up outside without my knowing.

A few days ago I bought another bag of
chocolates. I brilliantly deposited them
on the table where I had placed the last
package. Then I left to run an errand.

When I came home, I wasn't looking where I was
going when I felt something cold and wet
on my hand. My first thought was cat barf,
because that happens all the time, but when
I looked at my wheel, sweater sleeve, and
hand, I discovered it wasn't partly digested
cat food, but some kind of brown, liquidy
stuff.

"Oh yay, it's even better than cat barf,
it's diarrhea!" I thought. I became confused
however when my nose was not offended.

What was this liquidy brown stuff on the floor
that did not make me gag? I retraced my rolls
and found a large pile of the brown liquid stuff.
Knowing it wasn't diarrhea but still not knowing
what it was, my finger dipped. My tongue licked.

Chocolate!

Oh come on, you don't really believe I did that,
do you? I would never do such a thing. I did
taste cat pee once, but I swear, it wasn't on
purpose.

The mystery of the unknown liquidy brown stuff
was solved when I noticed the foil wrappers.

I took a photo of it, because how often does a
person have the opportunity to get a photo of
chocolatey dog barf?

And now I would like to share that photo
with you. (Sorry I didn't take the time to
focus better.)



You're very welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ick

g

Wheelchair Revolution! said...

I know! You are lucky you were at school.

Ron Thomas said...

Why did you have to post the pic. I just threw up all over my keyboard at work. I will be posting a picture of it soon.

Wheelchair Revolution! said...

Jeni said the image has been seared into her brain. I'm kinda thinking that you and g and Jeni need to stop complaining and start being thankful you didn't have to clean it up. :P

...
While I was cleaning it up, I thought, "Well, the good thing is that I'll probably never want to eat chocolate again." Pffft! Wishful thinking.

Anonymous said...

You tasted cat pee! You tasted cat pee!

G

Anonymous said...

This is an old post so IDK if you will read this, but I can see where you rolled right through it!
Hopefully Trudy was no worse for the wear. Her body sure didn't like that toxic chocolate.
Remember that next time you think of chocolate...it's TOXIC!!!

~Curvy