Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rodents

This is Elvis and Caramel.

They are gerbils and they live in my daughter's
classroom. We are gerbil sitting this week (spring
break).

This is Hammie.

Hammie is a hamster. We are hamster sitting this
week while Hammie's family is in California.

Today my daughter and I went to Home Depot to look
at plants. I was admiring a gorgeous Calla Lily and
thinking that life is so beautiful, la la la. Then I
turned my head and this was staring me in the face.

What an awful way to die.

If you've been reading my last few entries, I bet
your thrilled with me. First the dog barf, then the
skeletons, now this. I'm just a great big ball of
joy these days, aren't I?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do seem to be working a theme. Personally, I am hoping you will return to the "butts I know" trend.

h.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon!
Just checking to see if I can actually leave a comment!
xox
Lise

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can leave a comment!

Shannon said...

These are the butts I know, I know
These are the butts I know

Thanks h, I've got that song stuck in my head now. Oh, those aren't the real lyrics. The real lyrics are "These are the Daves I know..." Kids in the Hall. Don't know if you've ever seen it? If you haven't, you should. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKVEUI0B8RE

So yeah, I've got "these are the butts I know I know, these are the butts I know" going through my head over and over.

Ohhhhh, I get it now. You're part of the plan to make me completely insane. I'm on to you now. NOTHING gets past me.

Lise, I swung by your place this afternoon on my way home. Thought for sure you'd be out since it was such a gorgeous day. I could have knocked on your door if I had an iBOT. But I don't. Sigh.

:D