Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How many iBOTs have been sold?

I asked IT once how many iBOTs have been sold. They told me that they couldn't tell me. I called Customer Service today and I asked again. Again, she said that she couldn't tell me. I asked her why and she said she didn't know but it was "company policy".

I've heard about 500 - 1000 were sold. Does anyone know of a way to find out? Oh, I just thought of something... I heard there is a number on every iBOT somewhere, although I don't know where. I was told the number matches it's production number. Someone who has a newer iBOT, could you please look for a number and report back to me? I'll see if I can find the number on mine after lunch... (Even though mine isn't a newer one, at least I can try to find where it is located)

No comments: