Friday, October 5, 2007

Bottin' around the neighborhood

I spent most of today cruising around the neighborhood.
I went by the bike shop and they gave me the name and
number of a guy who can maybe do the mods I want done
to the Bot.

Found out that I probably won't tip over if I'm in Balance
Function and I have a flat. I was showing the Balance
Function to the mailman and he noticed that one of the
wheels was practically flat.

I had some trouble with a curb. I can't figure out what
went wrong, but it really bounced me around. Gave me a
big headache even.

Took a bunch of pictures while exploring. All of these
are from today. I dedicate them to the cute guys in
Pizzicato! Wanna teach me photoshop? ;D




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos Shannon - with or without photoshop! carbar

Shannon said...

Thank you! I hope you are still enjoying photography as well!

Unknown said...

I love these photos Shannon, I love the pink shocking :-)