Monday, December 18, 2006


Goosing Santa                                                           

I took the kid and the dogs to Petsmart
yesterday to get the polaroid of them with
Santa Claus.  After the photo was taken, we
were hanging around waiting for the polaroids
to develop.  I was looking to my right and when 
I turned to the left,  much to my unpleasant
surprise, I discovered Santa's butt in my face.  
He was bent over talking to some dogs.   I 
seriously considered goosing him.  I mean, how
many times in a person's life do they find Santa's
butt in their face?  And how many people have
goosed Santa?  I've had lots of butts in my face 
over the past 28 years, but have never goosed
any of them.  Santa really should have been my
first.  I'm mad at myself for chickening out at a 
once in a lifetime opportunity.  Sigh.

But seriously...  next Christmas I'll have my iBOT 
and I'll make sure to have it in balance mode 
anytime Mr. Claus is around.  :D
 

No comments: