Tuesday, December 19, 2006


I'm Gonna Be Taller Than Her!                                                                           

My daughter and I were going to the grocery
store and she hopped up on a cement thing that
made her a few inches taller.  I looked up at her
and she said, "Pretty soon I'm going to be this
tall".  Pretty soon I'm going to be taller too.  I 
can hardly believe that in probably less than
two months, I will have the ability to be the 
same height as an average standing adult.  It
blows my mind.  I've lived my 36 years of life 
no taller than an average 2nd grade kid.  I 
think it's going to be so strange.  Strange and
wonderful!

The picture above was taken a few months ago
and you can see how she, at the age of 9, is 
taller than I am in my manual chair.  Things
will soon be changing!

No comments: