Thursday, September 27, 2007

More bottin' fun

Spent lots of time bottin' today. I guess the
rain is supposed to start tomorrow, so I best
enjoy it while I can.

I started the day with the usual dog park woods/
beach thing.

As per Stephanie's request, here are some pictures
from the woods. :)


I love making tracks in the sand!

Happy dog on the beach.


After the dog park, I took the dogs home and then
botted up to a friend's doggie day care place. There
were probably about 20 curb corners and about six of
them had no ramps. No problem with the Bot!

Here are some doggies from the doggie day care (posted
just because they're so cute).






Then I picked up the kid from school and we went to
a Wildlife Refuge.


'Twas a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The woods and the beach look great! I'll bet your dogs will sleep well tonite!

And chin up, it;s not winter yet.