Saturday, January 6, 2007


Inventions                                           

I was reading about Dean Kamen's inventions
last night shortly before I went to bed (see 
yesterday's entry), and I was thinking about
how great it is that we have people in this world
who use their smartness to invent things that 
make people's lives better.  Then I went to bed 
and I was too tired to read so I turned the TV on. 
There was a show on the History Channel about 
weapons of mass destruction.  One of the topics 
was about the man who invented the machine 
gun and I started thinking about how much 
nicer our world would be if certain things were 
never invented, such as guns, nuclear weapons, 
nerve gases, McDonalds, the mullet hairstyle, 
the accordian, and chocolate covered bananas.    

No comments: